- Laser removal of varicose veins EVLT (Endovenous Laser Treatment)
- Surgical treatment of the varicose veins of the lower limbs using cryosurgery ( freezing and the removal of veins in the temperature of – 90 degrees of Celsius) Read more...
- Surgery of lower limbs using mini phlebectomy
Non- operational treatment of vein diseases
- foam sclerotherapy and using chemical substance called liquid solution (usually a salt solution).
- Compression therapy – the selection and sale of compression ( socks, stockings and anti varicose tights)
- The treatment of wounds difficult to heal ( leg ulcers )
- Doppler’s examination
- Ultrasound Doppler’s examination using triple imaging of blood vessels
( dupplex scan, color Doppler, power Doppler )
Doppler’s ultrasound – – this is a test that allows the doctor to detect venous thrombosis in the lower and upper limbs , assess the sufficiency of deep and superficial veins and determine the cause and the severity of venous disease. In the arterial system it is possible to detect and monitor the expansion of the abdominal aortic aneurysm .In the arteries of the lower limbs it is possible to evaluate the degree of atherosclerotic narrowing of vessels and determine the severity of disease. The test is performed using portable ultrasound device called LOGIQ BOOK XP that allows us to take this test at the patient’s house.